Xbox owners have spent more than 2.3 billion hours playing xbox live since the system's launch in November 2005.
"Halo 2" is at the top of most played Xbox Live titles.
Some other interesting stats includes:
- There are 2 million text and voice messages sent every day on Xbox Live.
- The average Xbox Live Gold subscriber has 22 friends on their friends' list.
- To date, Xbox 360 owners have unlocked nearly 300 million Achievements, creating a grand Gamerscore of nearly 7.5 billion.
- Nearly 70 percent of Xbox Live users have downloaded at least one Xbox Live Arcade game.
- More than 70 percent of Xbox Live members are downloading content from Marketplace.
- Xbox Live hosts more than 7,000 pieces of gaming and entertainment content.
- More than 5 billion Microsoft Points have been activated on Marketplace to date.
- Nearly 50 percent of Xbox Live members in the U.S. log into Xbox Live Marketplace every time they turn on their console.