You can try it out following these steps:
First download the Silverlight DotNetNuke Module
Then you have to upload this Module. For this login to your Superuser account that is as host,
- Navigate to Host -> Module Definitions.
- In the Module Menu, click Upload New Module.
- Click the Browse button and select the downloaded Silverlight DotNetNuke Module.
- Click Add to add the file to the files to upload list.
- Click Upload New File. The Resource Upload Log will be displayed details of the success or failure of the upload.
- Click Return to return to the Module Definitions page
Once this Silverlight module is uploaded, we want to add this module. So follow these steps.
- Select Add New Module and select ‘Silverlight video’ from the drop down list of Module. Enter any title say ‘Silverlight Trial’ in the Title field.And fill other fields as required. I have left it as it is, since its just trial.
- Click Add Module button or click Add to add the module to the page.
- Once added, you can see it in the List of modules as shown.
- And Silverlight Module being shown below in the content pane or you can goto Home , from there it can be placed.
- Now from the Configure menu of this module select configure and brows to select the video to upload and press Upload button.
- Click the Back button and the video will start playing. Use the buttons to stop, pause, play or Full screen.