Thursday, June 16, 2011

MVP Crystal Wedge Award Milestone Add-in ! :)

Just couple of days back I received a mail from Microsoft and my MVP Lead @AbhishekKant

Congratulations! In recognition of your longstanding community contributions as a Microsoft MVP, Microsoft is honoring your achievement with a custom award disk to add to your MVP Crystal Wedge Award. Your disk is on its way and should arrive soon. The Microsoft MVP Award provides us the unique opportunity to celebrate and honor your significant contributions. On behalf of all of us at Microsoft, please allow me to congratulate you again on achieving this impressive milestone as an MVP Award recipient………………

This Milestone disk was provided for being a MVP for 5 years. That’s a great moment for me and I thank Microsoft, my community lead and the Community with which I have been involved so passionately. Thanks to the community for the support and asking for the help whenever required to solve their technical  queries. I’ll continue my commitment and contributions to technical communities.

IMG_2281z

This 5 years Milestone disk can be added to the Beautiful Crystal Wedge Award which an MVP gets. So just to add a bit of technical touch, I gave the name ‘Add-in’ to the 5 years Milestone disk. Smile 

For those who want to know more about MVP , please check http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

No comments: