Microsoft Press is offering Security and Privacy for Microsoft Office 2010 Users by Mitch Tulloch as a Free e-book in various formats. While the Print Ed is priced at $9.99 and can be obtained from http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0790145356925.do
Take control—and put the built-in security and privacy features in Microsoft Office to work! Whether downloading documents, publishing a presentation, or collaborating online—this guide offers concise, how-to guidance and best practices to help protect your documents and your ideas.
- Get practical, proactive guidance for using the security and privacy management features in Office 2010 and Office 365
- Walk through everyday scenarios, and discover everyday techniques that help you take charge
- Understand common risks and learn best practices you can apply right away
Here’s the Table of Contents of the Book -
- Chapter 1 : Why Should I Care?
Hey, It’s Not My Responsibility!
What’s My Role in This?
- Chapter 2 : Alice Downloads a Document
Working with Protected View
- Chapter 3 : Bob Prepares a Policy
Understanding Document Properties
Working with Document Inspector
Working with Digital Signatures
What About Office 365?
- Chapter 4 : Carol Collaborates on Some Content
Encrypting a Document
- Appendix : Learn More
General Resources on Office 2010 Security and Privacy
Encrypt with Password
Resources on Office Web Apps and Office 365