Thursday, August 09, 2007

MSDN "How do I?" Videos

This is fantastic. Check out these short 10- to 15-minutes "How-do-I" videos from MSDN which focus on specific tasks and show you how to accomplish them step-by-step using Microsoft products and technologies.

It covers various topics and queries most asked by persons, learning those technologies. A nice way to learn and get enriched with various Microsoft Technologies all at one place.

Check out some queries being covered as: “Creating Animated Buttons in Blend” , “Creating Menus and Status Toolbars”, “How Do I: Iterate Through the Items in the Visual Studio Task List?”, “How Do I: Use the ASP.NET AJAX NoBot Control?”, ”How Do I: Get an Application to Automatically Start When a Mobile Device Wakes Up?” and many- many more.

These are the various areas being covered in "How do I ?" video series

Check back often or subscribe to the RSS feed to be notified when new videos are added every week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Very Thanks.

At present i am learning .Net, So it is very useful for me!

Vasudev said...

Yes these videos from MSDN are very good means to learn.
Will be posting some other links also for learning .NET in future, so keep watching.
Happy learning !!