Its a 2GB Wireless Memory SD Card. Yes, there really is Wi-Fi inside that tiny little card.The Eye-Fi Card comes with everything needed to make it simple to set up and connect to your home Wi-Fi network. After that, pop the card into your digital camera and start capturing those memories. It stores pictures like a regular SD card no matter where you are, and uploads your photos automatically as soon as you return to your home network. All you have to do is turn the camera on.
Upload to PC: Your photos are sent wirelessly from the Eye-Fi Card inside your camera through your home Wi-Fi network directly to your PC or Mac. They are automatically saved in the folder you choose.Upload to Web: The Eye-Fi Card wirelessly connects to your home Wi-Fi network and uploads your pictures to a photo sharing or social networking website of your choice. Behind the scenes, the Eye-Fi Service intelligently handles your photos, getting them to your chosen site, taking care of log-ins and passwords, even re-sizing pictures if your destination requires it. It’s secure and private, and photo uploads are free and unlimited with your Eye-Fi Card.
- Uploads photos automatically from Eye-Fi Card inside your camera. Built-in Wi-Fi connects to your home network.
- Provides free and unlimited photo uploads to your computer and your favorite photo or social networking website via the Eye-Fi Service. Photo transmission is secure and private.
- Supports sharing and printing websites, including KODAK Gallery, Shutterfly, Wal-Mart, Snapfish, Photobucket, Facebook, Webshots, Picasa Web Albums, SmugMug, Flickr, Fotki, TypePad, VOX, dotPhoto, Phanfare, Sharpcast and Gallery.
- Handles full-resolution jpeg images and intelligently re-sizes photos if limited by your chosen photo or social networking website.
- Features Eye-Fi Manager for easy set-up of wireless network and photo upload preferences.
- Fits digital cameras that use SD memory cards.
- Offers 2 GB of memory to store photos on the card.
- Includes USB memory card reader to make set-up easy.
I would say a great product, will be as popular as the regular SD Card.
For more details check the Eye-Fi Card site.