Thursday, February 19, 2009

Get a daily tip on Windows 7

win7log Want to get a smart tip about Windows 7 daily ? Throughout the month of February TechNet Magazine will be publishing a new Windows 7 beta 1 tip every day. So this is a good opportunity to know some of the new features and enhancements in Windows 7. Already Windows 7 is getting good feedback from all over. I have also installed it and just enjoying the new OS.

Here’s the link to TechNet magazines’ A Month of Windows 7 beta 1 Tips

What’s more, if you want, you can display the tip on your blog or site as I have done, and it will display daily a new Windows 7 tip. Just add this feed link Tips RSS feed to your blog.

You can see the ‘Windows 7- Tip of the day’ section at top of my blog. (EDIT: Windows 7 Tip of the Month will be dispalyed on my blog for the month of February as it is for that month only, after that I will remove the Tips RSS feed from my blog. To view the collection of tips anytime, please check: A Month of Windows 7 beta 1 Tips )

No comments: