Wednesday, February 18, 2009

MVP status renewed

This post should have been there at the beginning of the year, as I received this great news on 1st Jan. It was the mail from Microsoft informing me about the 2009 MVP award.

It said:

“Congratulations! We are pleased to present you with the 2009 Microsoft® MVP Award! This award is given to exceptional technical community leaders who actively share their high quality, real world expertise with others…….”

So here I am, my MVP Status  renewed for Year 2009. So I continue to be a Windows Live MVP. Thanks Microsoft, Thanks to my MVP Lead- Abhishek and thanks to all. 

I will continue to be active with Windows Live and helping the community and also doing my bit with Windows 7.

Since I have started to twitter, my blog posting have taken a hit and sometimes my blog posts gets delayed as I twitter. And this post also got delayed as I had already twittered about this instantly. But I will not let micro-blogging overpower my blogging. :)

No comments: