Friday, January 29, 2010

My 2010 Microsoft MVP award

I was really pleased and honored for renewal of my Microsoft MVP Award as I received this mail on 1st Jan 2010.

“Congratulations! We are pleased to present you with the 2010 Microsoft® MVP Award! This award is given to exceptional technical community leaders who actively share their high quality, real world expertise with others. We appreciate your outstanding contributions in Windows Live technical communities during the past year…..”

Thanks to Microsoft, my MVP Lead Abhishek Kant and the community. I’ll be continuing my work of supporting the community…..

Then later, after couple of weeks I received the MVP Award Kit for which I was waiting so that I can blog post some snaps. Here are few snaps of the same -

IMG_1549z

 

The Crystal trophy looks stunning with its blue tinge.

 

IMG_1520

 

IMG_1542

 

For more details about MVP program , please check - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

No comments: