The Bing toolbar provides easy access to entertainment, breaking news, videos and more. Search MSN headlines, receive MSNBC news alerts, and get the latest scores and game analysis from FOX Sports-all in your browser with the Bing toolbar.
- Bing & decide, anytime - Make better, faster decision with Bing. With the Bing Toolbar you can search from anywhere without leaving the site you are on.
- Surf with confidence - Be notified of threats before they become disasters. The new Safety Center helps keep you aware of your computer's level of online safety and giving you a quick visual indicator of its status.
- Instant Hotmail access - New Windows Live integration makes it simple to sign in and preview your Hotmail, plus get notified the instant mail is received.
- MSN Channels - View content from a variety of MSN channels directly from the Bing toolbar, regardless of what website you're currently browsing.
- Customize Options - Choose the MSN channels you want to see, manage your Safety Center settings, and customize your Bing toolbar by changing the color scheme and the decorative theme.
- Search History - Search faster by saving and keeping track of search terms you've entered previously.
- Automatic Form Fill - Manage and enter your personal information quicker into online forms so that you don't have to type it over and over again.
Some screenshots of the BingBar
The Bing toolbar uses Microsoft Silverlight technology to provide you with access to Bing and MSN content. If you don't already have Microsoft Silverlight installed on your computer, it will be automatically installed for you-for free.
Surf with confidence using the new integrated Safety Center and customize toolbar settings and Bing options. This was earlier known by the name MSN toolbar.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Windows Internet Explorer 6 or later; Firefox 3.0 or later
You can check what you can do with Bing bar at http://www.discoverbingtoolbar.com/
You can get the toolbar from : here