If you have been developing Android applications and are interested in building your applications for Windows Phone 7, this guide is for you. This guide will help Android developers to easily learn Windows Phone and port their app to Microsoft’s phone platform.
This guide includes chapters -
- Chapter 1: Introducing Windows Phone 7 Platform to Android Application Developers
- Chapter 2: User Interface Guidelines
- Chapter 3: The Developer and Designer Tools
- Chapter 4: C# programming
- Chapter 5: A Comparison of Application Life Cycles in Windows Phone 7 and Android
- Chapter 6: Storing Data and Preferences
- Chapter 7: XML Parsing in Windows Phone 7 and Android
In addition, use the Android to Windows Phone API mapping tool to find your way around when you discover the Windows Phone platform.
If you are an iPhone App developer - Earlier I had also posted Windows Phone 7 Guide for iPhone Apps Developers