Last week on Feb 18th, Outlook.com completed its 1 year coming out of preview and rolling out to all worldwide. I have been its users since Preview days or you can say since Hotmail days. Outlook.com is much improved with some of its great features like -
- seamless integration with OneDrive, which makes it easy to access your music,photos and files right from your inbox.
- Skype, Facebook and Google Chat right from your inbox.
- Newsletters and social updates are automatically organized.
- Powerful feature like Sweep.
- Open and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files right from your inbox for free.
- Apart from this, many cool tools for clutter-free inbox and many more other features.
And often the Outlook.com team asks for the users feedback and many features have been implemented on users requests.
To mark one-year anniversary the Engineering team posts a Thank-You video , thanking its customers!
Thank You Outlook.com !!
Celebrate on Twitter using the hashtag #OutlookTurnsOne