Snipping tool in Windows 10 gets some new little features.
To capture pop up menus like Start or right click context menus, Snipping tool has added a feature to set a few seconds delay. You can set delay up to 5 seconds. So with the delay how to capture pop up menus?
- Suppose we want to capture Start Menu
- Open Snipping tool, set a delay of 5 sec
- Click on arrow besides New > Select Rectangular Snip, the Snipping tool may get minimized.
- Now click on Start to open up Start menu. (Any pop up window or menu can be activated, our example is of Start menu) If you have done this fast enough within 5 sec, you might have to wait for a second or so and the Snipping tool appears again. Now drag the mouse cursor around Start and capture it .
- And the Start screenshot is captured which can edited, saved and printed
Print option too added
Also in this new version, Print option too has been added so that snipped content can be printed directly from the tool.
These are small but very useful features added to Snipping tool in Windows 10.